Thursday, October 9, 2008

We finally did it!


We purchased our very first house last night. The entire ordeal was stressful, alot of work, and just not something I plan to do again for the next 30 or more years. I am very satisfied with the end result and we are all anxious to get to work on the house so we can be moved in by christmas. If you read my blog, or what I call my rantings, on a regular basis, you should see a link to my husbands blog. Scott's blog will be a more in depth written layout of all we are doing as we do it. We will have photos of before and after work and more. My blog is more of a frustrated and frazzled housewife blog...........but it's enjoyable at that! right? Anyway, I know many of you have kept us in prayer for a very long time as we started this process a long time ago, so now it's time to say THANK YOU to all of you, and you all know who you are, for keeping us focused and for continuing to offer support and encouragement as we got very discouraged at times and just were not sure how this all would go.

No comments :