Wednesday, August 20, 2008

On The First Day.....

He inspected. And it turns out things are in pretty good shape. My nerves have settled a bit knowing that we really are buying a solid house and that with just a little elbow grease we will have a home we can enjoy for a very long time and I can actually say we will be settled.

The really nervous part comes today, when the electrician shows up and we tell him all the things that are wrong and NEED to be fixed before we can even begin painting or moving in. I'm a little nervous about this one.

I'm trying so hard to just hand this worry over to God and let him take care of it instead of always stressing about these things. This has been the hardest thing for me to do this year, to not stress and to just realize what everyone has been telling me, hand this over to God and let him carry the burden, I know he already has..........but I have to continue to have faith that he will continue to carry that burden.

So if your looking for anything to add to your prayer list, you can add the Schneck's. That we continue to have faith that this whole process will work out, that we won't stress continually and we can just trust that this is the Lord's plan for us and with a little faith, we can have less stress.

No comments :